Friday, March 10, 2006

WHATS NEXT

Someone who always reads my posts (thank god at least there is someone who bothers to spend time on what I think) gave a pretty good suggestion, that to write something about my country. Well I’ll surely do that in keeping with the theme of the block and the subject of which I have decent knowledge about. Hence I’ll write about the automotive scene in India. Incidently for the past 5 years or so this industry has seen a significant boom. There are new models, technologies and manufacturers pouring in and almost all major names have a presence here now in varying strengths. The government too has plaed its role the latest being the reduction of exise duty on small cars. I intend to write about it in two parts, firtly the biking scene (well I’m more interested in bikes) and then the four wheeler scene (minus the commercial vehicles scenario). Hope someone appreciates it, so watch out for it.

No comments: